Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Eating My Emotions

It's election day 2004. I hope you're voting rather than reading this.
I voted at 6:30 AM and it felt great to give Bush the heave-ho and to welcome Kerry in. But I know the race is close and that there are strange citizens out there who feel the exact opposite as me (I believe they are insane but that's beside the point right now, you must admit)

So, even though I was really going to try and lose 10 lbs this month, my new goal today is to gain another 10. Today if possible. I'm eating my emotions. The election is all I can think about.

I have devoured:
one large coffee
two diet cokes
one small water
one bag of Cheddar Combos (how gross are those?)
1/2 bag of Fritos
scallop potatoes
chow mein'ish type dish

It is only 2:36 PM and who knows what else I'll be mowing down on. I am a bottomless pit of anxiety. I'm going to be sick.

No comments: