Thursday, May 03, 2007

20:07 (Corleone)

Each morning, a screenshot and dialogue from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie. Thanks to Nick for this weeks entries

Michael: Now, Johnny is my father's godson, and my father went to see this bandleader, and he offered him $10,000 to let Johnny go. But the bandleader said no. So, the next day, my father went to see him only this time with Luca Brasi. And within an hour, he signed a release for a certified check of $1,000.

Kay: How'd he do that?

Michael: My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!

Anonymous said...

There's just SOMETHING about those corleones.... =)

Anonymous said...

All hail Gordon Willis, prince of darkness.

And Ennio Morricone, whose GUNS FOR SAN SEBASTIAN is playing on my ipod.

(Anonymous Baz-begrudging Australian)