Wednesday, August 15, 2007

20:07 (Rachael, a Replicant. She Doesn't Know)

screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie
I can't guarantee the same results at home (different players/timing) I use a VLC


"Do you mind if I smoke?"_________
_______"It won't affect the test"

Yes Rachael, please smoke. Blade Runner's awesome cinematography (courtesy of Jordan Cronenwerth, RIP) makes the unhealthy act look as glamorous as it did when Bette Davis used to light up with great regularity. On another note: This movie will soon have so many versions I'd imagine that no two viewings would result in the same freeze frame

5 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

Is that in full screen?

NATHANIEL R said...

yes unfortunately

adam k. said...

I'm SO excited about the super billion part "Final Cut" edition. I think I may have seen this movie once for a class (not actually sure whether I did, or which version), but I'm excited enough to buy the DVD regardless. Yay.

J.D. said...

I remember I saw a commercial for it (It's getting a theatrical release?) with the AFI 100, and with me the thing that stood out was the music from The Fountain. That'll get me to see anything, especially since I've seen none of the seemingly-infinite versions of this movie.

Glenn Dunks said...

I think I've seen the original director's cut. But now there's a new director's cut... which is incredibly confusing.